Friday, 11 November 2011

back for winter and new patterns

Its been such a long time since I last posted and the reason being I have been working hard on my first book!
It has been such a a great experience which I hope to repeat in the near future 'jewellery crafting with kids' comes out in March.



 During this time I haven't been so active in the pattern making department, but now I'm working on new ideas and patterns for my 'piccolino Vintage range'
Lots of sweet retro and vintage inspired patterns for kids which I'm  really enjoying at the moment.
 There are other ideas in the pipeline, which I will update you on.
 It wasn't my intention to make this a seasonal blog but somehow it has worked out that way for this year.
More blogging on the cards I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment