Saturday, 25 February 2012

Patterns and motifs

I have been away from my blog for a little while as I have a few things in the pipeline which will need a lot of work.
One of the things that I have been working on is my title page for this blog etc. It hasn't been easy to come up with one look - which will cover everything from business cards to website, but I'm happy with the look and I can still change the colours if I get bored. Still need to do more work on it but I'm hoping for a more streamlined look overall.
I received some copies of my book today and I will be letting you of other up and coming plans very soon.


here are some of the motifs I will be using.
I

2 comments:

  1. Saw your things on Print and Pattern, they look great, love the simplicity.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely comment Tracey

    ReplyDelete