Wednesday, 19 June 2013

A few little things


 Here are a few things that I'm working on at the moment. Some new ideas for necklaces using vintage buttons which are my all time favourite mixed with vintage italian lace ribbon and beads























A few other little things that caught my eye was the table top in my daughters room. I took a photo because it looked so interesting. On the picture is a book that was bought for her at the weekend. She really wanted it claiming in quite a grown up way 'that there was nothing suitable for her in the children's section' and I said 'OK if you really like it' and she really did pick well because its such a lovely book OUR SONGBIRDS is  full of fantastic songbird illustrations by Matt Sewell. My daughter loves looking through the pages and then seeing if she can spot a bird in the garden






No comments:

Post a Comment